This Cummins Natural Gas/Propane-powered standby generator was pulled from working service and then professionally load bank tested by our skilled team of power technicians. (See below for load bank test results)
- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: NT855
- Fuel: Natural Gas/Propane
- Year: 1992
- Hours: 1652
- Condition: Used (Running Takeout, Load Bank Tested)
- Genset Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: 140G855-G8
- Kilowatt: 140kW (1-Phase Rating: 115kW)
- Connected Voltage: 480V 3-Phase (Re-connectable to 208V, 240V 3-Phase, and 240V 1-Phase, see below)
- Leads: 12
- Electronic Governor
- Auto Start Control Panel
- Block Heater
Documentation: Load Bank Test Results.
Shop Notes: Emergency standby running takeout from Boeing Helicopter, well-maintained unit.
Optional Add-On/Removal Services
- Extended 90-Day Parts Warranty: $800
- Reconnect for 208, 240V (3-Phase) or 240V (1-Phase): $500
*Please contact us for details.