30-Day Easy Returns
We carry a wide variety — and always changing — inventory of industrial surplus pumps, parts and equipment. Most of our inventory is either unused (new, old stock) or refurbished and it is our goal to offer high quality, functioning items. Our shop tries to closely evaluate every item but mistakes still happen.
Buying surplus online, from an unknown website can be scary. We get that. So we’re happy to offer the following warranty on every item we sell — and hope it helps you shop in confidence.
Every item we sell is guaranteed to be exactly as described. If not, return within 30 days from the time of purchase (in the same condition) for a full refund of item purchase price.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs. Unless we made a mistake in the description or the item does not perform as described and/or sold we are not able to refund shipping costs.
- Item must be returned to receive refund. This is a return policy, so we must first receive the item in the same condition sold before we can issue a refund.
- Item must be returned in same condition sold. We cannot refund items that have been used or in any way altered from the condition that it was sold.
- Only valid for 30 days from PURCHASE date. If your purchase date is more than 30 days from the time of your first return request we reserve the right to refuse the return and/or charge a re-stocking fee.
Arranging for your own shipping or pickup?
No problem! We do ask for a $5 packaging fee ($25 if shipping freight) in order to prepare your item for safe transport. However, please keep the following in mind:
- We are not able to file lost/damage claims or make changes to shipping instructions if they are on your account.
- Your order will ship FOB and is no longer our responsibility once it leaves our dock.
- Orders not picked up within 10 days are subject to a storage fee, calculated based on the item size. (Chart below)
- Orders that are cancelled prior to pickup, are subject to a restocking fee if they are either A) Single quantity items B) Require special packaging or shipment configurations or C) Require shop modifications after purchase. Restocking fees range from 10-30%
Storage Fees Chart
Fees start on the 11th business day, after purchase date.
|Item Size||Daily Fee|
Ordering & Payment Methods
Everything we sell is listed on online so we strongly encourage you to place your order directly through our website, or our eBay store. We are happy to accept many forms of payment including credit card, ACH/Wire transfer, company check, money orders or Paypal. Please understand that your order must be paid in full prior to us releasing for shipment. If you send payment via a company check or money order we will need to confirm funds with our bank so this might delay the shipping time by 3-7 days.
Please be aware of these important policies regarding payment and order processing:
- Purchase Orders: There will be a $15 processing fee for all orders placed via a purchase order or other “authorization” including email or phone requests. To avoid this fee, please place your order directly on our website using our shopping cart.
- Net Payment Terms: We can accept orders on “Net Payment” (15 or 30 Days) terms, however, you must first submit a credit application and references to be pre-approved.
- Returned Checks: There will be a $50 fee assessed to all bank-returned checks.
- Order Modifications & Special Requests: We try to be as flexible as possible so if you have special requests or ordering/shipping needs please contact us prior to placing your order. Alternatively, you can make your purchase online and choose “Pay Offline” as your payment method, then leave a note with your request. This allows us to change the order total, add/remove services etc. prior to finalizing and taking payment.